Intermittent motion inclined packaging machine
The MX600-S model was born on the base of our studies on extremely fragile products. The inclination of 40° of the forming device decreases the shocks during the descent phase of products such as biscuits, wafers or particular formats of dry pasta, which remain perfectly intact.
The images shown are indicative and represent a demonstration version of the machine. The sales version presents a product outlet conveyor and a protection tunnel adequately conformed according to current European regulations.
- 40° sloped forming device.
- Suitable for the use of heat-sealable film reels, lap seal or fin seal.
- Film unwinding by means of two motorized pulling belts.
- Pneumatically driven vertical sealing units.
- Pneumatically driven or motorized horizontal sealing units.
- Film unwinding unit equipped with photocell and encoder.
- Available in both INOX and painted steel.