Continuous brick pack packaging system
Martini srl presents a system for the formation of double square bottom bags, composed of a vertical motorized packaging machine and a horizontal intermittent chain with different stations, driven by brushless motors.
The modularity of this system allows the machine to adapt itself to the needs related to very different products. By combining the right weigher and the packaging machine it is possible to treat from dried fruit to fragile pasta shapes up to granular products. You can also customize the stations of the chain, for example by applying an open/close label to the bag.
- Combined with intermittent or continuous brushless motion vertical machines.
- 2 side by side and parallel catenary complete with step shovels, driven by brushless motors.
- Different stations to form the square top of the bags with brushless motion.
- Customizable with labels or repositionable adhesive tape application.
- Touch-screen control panel to set both machines.