Intermittent motion double vertical inclined packaging machine
To high production of fragile products Martini srl answers with a double inclined intermittent motion packaging machine.
The two MX600-S side by side can work simultaneously or individually according to the needs and the type of combined weighing system. The inclination of 40° of the forming device descreases the shocks during the descent phase. Products such as biscuits, wafers or particular formats of dry pasta, which remain perfectly intact.
The images shown are indicative and represent a demonstration version of the machine. The sales version presents a product outlet conveyor and a protection tunnel adequately conformed according to current European regulations.
- Two 40° sloped forming devices.
- Suitable for use of heat-sealable film reels, lap seal or fin seal.
- Film unwinding by means of two motorized pulling belts.
- Pneumatically driven vertical sealing units.
- Pneumatically driven or motorized horizontal sealing units.
- Film unwinding unit equipped with photocell and encoder.
- Available in both INOX and painted steel.