MBM600: Introducing our new machine
Martini srl presents MBM600 a “box motion” continuous vertical packaging machine, the result of the constant technological innovation that celebrates us. This particular type of independent movement of the sealing devices provides total control both of the vertical and horizontal axes, thus optimizing the working times.
Not only that. It is possible to program the closing time of the horizontal jaws in order to obtain optimal seals without changing the temperature and without losing speed.
To complete the already wide range of optionals for our machines, we have developed a special device for the production of four seals packages thanks to the forming device integration that decreases changeover times and doesn’t require any calibration at all.
These are some of the main features:
- Vertical movement of the horizontal jaws controlled by a linear motor.
- Opening and closing movement of the horizontal jaws by brushless motor.
- Horizontal sealing group composed by rotary sealing jaws driven by brushless motor.
- Double reel holding shafts.
- Gravity device for the film tensioning with pneumatic spring, controlled by a linear transducer, complete of stroke end photocells.
- Automatic lateral centering of the film, motorized and driven by two optical fibres, which detect its position.
- Machine automatic stop device, by means of a magnetic sensor, when the film is finished.
- Film traction by a vacuum pump and perforated belts driven by brushless motor.
For a full technical description please read its machinery page.