Intermittent motion vertical packaging machine
Martini srl proposes an intermittent motion vertical packaging machine for forming doypack® bags with adhesive tape closure. The great versatility of this machine allows to form pillow or square bottom bags through simple operations.
These are some of the main features:
- Steel frame (painted or stainless steel).
- Pneumatic motion back vertical sealing unit forming the bags bottom.
- Pneumatic motion front vertical sealing unit forming the open/close bag flap.
- Coloured touch-screen control panel.
|MACHINE CATEGORY||VFFS Intermittent motion packaging machine|
|RUNNING SPEED||up to 60 bpm|
|Max reel outer diameter||400mm|
|Bore of film reel core||min70mm-max80mm|
|NET WEIGHT||700 Kg|
*Maximum running speed referred to the model with transversal jaws motion by means of brushless motor. this value depends on the product, the bags weight, the packaging material and the infeed condition of the product.
Here are the accessories available for this machine.
- Gas injection device
- Square bottom device
- Air expulsion device
- Brushless motor horizontal jaws motion
- Automatic Strap impulse film reels sealing
- Open and Close device with zip
- Open and close device with bi-adhesive tape
Bags this machine can make
Products this machine can deal with
- TYPE: VFFS Intermittent motion packaging machine
- SIZE (mm): 1350x2040x2150
- RUNNING SPEED: up to 60 bpm