Intermittent motion vertical packaging machine
MX800 is Martini’s proposal for needs of packaging sizes up to max 380mm width starting from a film reel of 800mm width. Thanks to our experience we can propose a machine adaptable to different needs with the same characteristics of customization of smaller models. We will provide you the perfect optional equipment for an optimized packaging process based on a thorough analysis of your production needs.
These are some of the main features:
- Steel frame (painted or stainless steel).
- Suitable for the use of heat-sealable film reels, lap seal or fin seal.
- Autocentering driving belts driven by 2 brushless motors.
- Vertical sealing units pneumatically driven.
- Optional use of hot air vertical sealing unit.
- Horizontal sealing units driven pneumatically or motorized.
- Film unwinding unit equipped with photocell and encoder.
|MACHINE CATEGORY||VFFS Intermittent motion Packaging machine|
|RUNNING SPEED||up to 50 bpm|
|Reel width||max 800mm|
|Max reel outer diameter||400mm|
|Bore of film reel core||min 70mm – max 80mm|
|NET WEIGHT||1000 Kg|
*Maximum running speed referred to the model with transversal jaws motion by means of brushless motor. this value depends on the product, the bags weight, the packaging material and the infeed condition of the product.
Here are the accessories available for this machine.
- Gas injection device
- Square bottom device
- 4 seals device
- Air expulsion device
- Brushless motor horizontal jaws motion
- Automatic Strap impulse film reels sealing
- Support bag device
Bags this machine can make
Products this machine can deal with
- TYPE: VFFS Intermittent motion
- SIZE (mm): 1550x2210x2135
- RUNNING SPEED: up to 50 bpm