Intermittent motion sloped packaging system
The MX600-S model was born on the base of our studies on extremely fragile products. The inclination of 40° of the forming device decreases the shocks during the descent phase of products such as biscuits, wafers or particular formats of dry pasta, which remain perfectly intact.
These are some of the main features:
- 40° sloped forming device.
- Suitable for the use of heat-sealable film reels, lap seal or fin seal.
- Film unwinding by means of two motorized pulling belts.
- Pneumatically driven vertical sealing units.
- Pneumatically driven or motorized horizontal sealing units.
- Film unwinding unit equipped with photocell and encoder.
|MACHINE CATEGORY||VFFS Packaging system|
|RUNNING SPEED||up to 100 bpm|
|Max reel outer diameter||400mm|
|Bore of film reel core||min70mm-max80mm|
|NET WEIGHT||750 Kg|
*Maximum running speed referred to the model with transversal jaws motion by means of brushless motor. this value depends on the product, the bags weight, the packaging material and the infeed condition of the product.
Here are the accessories available for this machine.
- Printing equipment
- Vibrator for unclogging product
- Flat bottom equipment
- Gusset forming device.
- Device for the cutting of 3 holes for the formation of the grip-handle.
- Gas injection device
- Impulse sealing system
- Hot bar Impulse sealing device
- Vertical air cooling device
- Horizontal air cooling device
- Edge folding device
- Vibrator for settling product
- Hole forming device on the bag upper sealing
- “Euro-hole” forming device on the bag upper sealing
- “Tear-notch” device for facilitated opening
- Antistatic device
- Automatic film adjustment device
- Tube metal detector
- Four-seal unit
- Picture-cards inserting device
- Bag support
- Packaging machine shutter
- Chapelet (chain of total bags)
- Phase advancing shutter device on the horizontal jaws
- Motorized horizontal sealing unit
- Manual reel replacement with edges sealing
Watch the machine working
Bags this machine can make
Products this machine can deal with
Fully customizable thanks to an extensive range of optionals, MX600 sums up the experience of Martini srl in a model fully adaptable to the use of many different types of products and a variety of packages…
Intermittent motion twin packaging machine. The twin packaging machine MX600-D can work simultaneously or individually according to the needs and the type of combined weighing system…
Vertical – twin tube 40° inclined – intermittent motion packaging machine, with steel structure, for the production of bags starting from rolls of thermosealable film, suitable for fin and/or lap seal, regular or reverse…
Intermittent motion packaging machine with inclinable forming device from 0° to 50° suitable for both fragile products and more resistant ones…
Intermittent motion combined packaging machine with rotating horizontal jaws group for pillow bags, square bottom, 4 seals and doypack® bags…
- TYPE: VFFS Intermittent motion vertical packaging system
- SIZE (mm): 1350x1650x1950
- RUNNING SPEED: up to 70 bpm