Compact intermittent motion vertical packaging machine
Martini srl, with 40 years of experience in the packaging field, proposes a model of intermittent motion packaging machine with compact dimensions, suitable also for small or medium-sized factories with reduced production space. MX450 is suitable for packaging pasta and snacks as well as products with unique features such as particular types of fragile pasta.
MX450 can be combined with a Martini weighing system, forming a compact and high performance packaging system operated by all in one coloured touch-screen control panel.
These are some of the main features:
- Steel frame (painted or stainless steel).
- Suitable for the use of heat-sealable film reels, lap seal or fin seal.
- Film unwinding by means of motorized pulling belts.
- Pneumatically driven sealing units.
- Film unwinding unit equipped with encoder.
- Ethernet and USB ports for production statistics, product and machine setting and configuration retrieval.
|MACHINE CATEGORY||VFFS – Compact intermittent|
|RUNNING SPEED||up to 60 bpm|
|Reel width||min 150 – max 450|
|Max reel outer diameter||400mm|
|Bore of film reel core||min70-max80|
|NET WEIGHT||470 Kg|
*Maximum running speed referred to the model with transversal jaws motion by means of brushless motor. this value depends on the product, the bags weight, the packaging material and the infeed condition of the product.
Here are the accessories available for this machine.
- Square bottom device with central sealing
- Air expulsion device
- Eurohole device
Watch the machine working
Bags this machine can make
Products this machine can deal with
- TYPE: VFFS – Compact intermittent
- SIZE (mm): 1100x1750x1450
- RUNNING SPEED: up to 60 bpm