Intermittent motion vertical packaging machine
If your production needs requires very large bags, Martini srl offers two models, MX1000 and MX1200. Thanks to these intermittent motion vertical packaging machines, both square bottom and pillow bags can be formed up to a maximum of 480/580mm width. Specific accessories and technical tricks reached in years of experience guarantee the best results and performances.
These are some of the main features:
- Steel frame (painted or stainless steel).
- Suitable for the use of heat-sealable film reels, lap seal or fin seal.
- Film unwinding by means of two motorized pulling belts.
- Vertical sealing units pneumatically driven.
- Horizontal sealing units driven pneumatically or motorized.
- Film unwinding unit equipped with photocell and encoder.
|MACHINE CATEGORY||VFFS Intermittent motion packaging machine|
|RUNNING SPEED||up to 50 bpm|
|Reel width||max 1200mm|
|Max reel outer diameter||400mm|
|Bore of film reel core||min 70mm – max 80mm|
|NET WEIGHT||1350 Kg|
*Maximum running speed referred to the model with transversal jaws motion by means of brushless motor. this value depends on the product, the bags weight, the packaging material and the infeed condition of the product.
Here are the accessories available for this machine.
- Gas injection device
- Square bottom device
- 4 seals device
- Air expulsion device
- Brushless motor horizontal jaws motion
- Automatic Strap impulse film reels sealing
- Support bag device
Bag this machine can make
Products this machine can deal with
- TYPE: VFFS Intermittent motion packaging machine
- SIZE (mm): 1950x2950x2420
- RUNNING SPEED: up to 30 bpm