Horizontal weighing and packaging system for long-cut pasta
Martini srl offers the intermittent motion horizontal packaging machine model M08LE, a compact and reliable packaging solution for long-cut pasta. Thanks to the integrated weighing system and the reduced dimensions, M08LE is easily installed even in a limited space. The control panel integrates the packaging machine and the dosing system, making the configuration more simple.
These are some of the main features:
- Pasta shapes with length between 240 and 270mm and with a diameter between 1.2 and 4mm.
- Integrated feeding system.
- Volumetric scale with microprocessor control.
- Pressing/forming unit that allows to collect the product very quickly and convey it to the sealing units.
- Hot bar sealing units with pneumatic motion suitable for thermo-sealable films.
|MACHINE CATEGORY||Horiz. intermittent for long cut pasta|
|RUNNING SPEED||up to 60 bpm|
|Max reel outer diameter||400mm|
|Bore of film reel core||min70mm-max80mm|
|NET WEIGHT||1460 Kg|
*Maximum running speed referred to the model with transversal jaws motion by means of brushless motor. this value depends on the product, the bags weight, the packaging material and the infeed condition of the product.
Here are the accessories available for this machine.
- Date printer
- Impulse sealing jaws kit
Watch the machine working
Bags this machine can make
Products this machine can deal with
- TYPE: VFFS – Horiz. intermittent for long-cut pasta
- SIZE (mm): 1275x2370x3330
- RUNNING SPEED: up to 60 bpm