Double square bottom bags packaging system
Martini srl presents a system for the formation of double square bottom bags, composed of a vertical motorized packaging machine and a horizontal intermittent chain with different stations, driven by brushless motors.
The modularity of this system allows the machine to adapt itself to the needs related to very different products. By combining the right weigher and the packaging machine it is possible to treat from dried fruit to fragile pasta shapes up to granular products. You can also customize the stations of the chain, for example by applying an open/close label to the bag.
This model is also available combined with a continuous “box motion” packaging machine.
These are some features of the machine:
- Combined with intermittent or continuous brushless motion vertical machines.
- 2 side by side and parallel catenary complete with step shovels, driven by brushless motors.
- Different stations to form the square top of the bags with brushless motion.
- Customizable with labels or repositionable adhesive tape application.
- Touch-screen control panel to set both machines.
|MACHINE CATEGORY||Double square bottom bags packaging system|
|RUNNING SPEED||up to 80 bpm|
|Max reel outer diameter||400mm|
|Bore of film reel core||min70mm-max80mm|
|NET WEIGHT||~2530 Kg|
*Maximum running speed referred to the model with transversal jaws motion by means of brushless motor. this value depends on the product, the bags weight, the packaging material and the infeed condition of the product.
Here are the accessories available for this machine.
- Label applicator
- Adhesive tape applicator
- 4 seals device
Watch the machine working
Bags this machine can make
Products this machine can deal with
- TYPE: Double square bottom bags packaging system
- SIZE (mm): 2125x2600x5600
- RUNNING SPEED: up to 80 bpm